I am unable to adapt the example given in https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table_of_Contents#Forced_Page_Break to my situation:

In my case, the ToC has no chapters per se, but uses a defined \mytitle. This produces a series of unnumbered items in the ToC.

The example in contextgarden tells me to first define the break, which I have done:

\definelistextra[page][before=\page]

It then tells me to call this in where I \placecontent (in my case I am using my own definedĀ  \placecombined list[content]). The example given in the wiki is:

\placecontent[extras={6=page}]

But I have unnumbered items which are titles (mytitles), so I am not sure what to replace '6' with. I tried:

\placecombinedlist[content][extras={mytitle title={Elements of Reading}=page}] since 'Elements of reading' is the title before which I want the page break to occur. This does not work. I tried variation of it, e.g. since it is the third such title I tried ][extras={3=page}] but that does nothing either.

Any clues as to how I can resolve this small problem?

Julian