Dear ConTeXt fellows,

With ConTeXT ConTeXt Process Management 1.03
current version: 2020.09.20, I encounter some issue with italics in the title of bibliographical references (I use a Jabref file along with ConTeXt). The title of books should be in italics, but it appears right now in the regular face. Do you have any idea of what it may be the origin of this problem ? Maybe it is within Jabref configuration that I can solve this issue ? (see attached file).
Thank you very much.
JP