I'm trying to get quotation marks at the beginning of each new paragraph in
quotations (in ConTeXt Mk IV), as is the convention in English. Here's a
minimal working example of what I have tried:

\setupdelimitedtext[quotation][repeat=yes, middle="]
\starttext
\quotation{\input knuth
}
\stoptext

However, it doesn't put left quotes at the start of each paragraph the way
I'd like it to.

I got this approach from the wiki page
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupdelimitedtext . However, I'm
guessing this may have been only for Mk II since the \setupdelimitedtext
doesn't seem to do anything here. (From what is said above on the wiki page,
it looks like this might be only for Mk II, but I can't t tell.)

I have searched the mailing list and stackexchange but haven't found a
solution. I'm guessing that there's a simple way to do this that I am just
not aware of. I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer me (and I'd be glad
to put the solution into the wiki if that's appropriate, too).

Thanks,

Sciurus