On 11/7/20 1:09 PM, n...@scorecrow.com wrote:
> Some more details on the font inclusion problem I posted about the other day.

Hi Bruce,

I think that current LMTX has issues with Bondi12CPlus.TTF.

Hans, could you have a look at it? I reproduce can the same issue.

> \definefont[fontCoverTitle][name:brushwood at 94pt]
> \starttext
> This text in default font.
>
> \fontCoverTitle{EXAMPLE}
> \stoptext
>
> works as expected in
>
>   ConTeXt  ver: 2020.03.10 14:44 MKIV beta  fmt: 2020.4.18  int:
> english/english
>
> but fails (the brushwood font isn't included) in
>
>   ConTeXt  ver: 2020.11.05 23:01 LMTX  fmt: 2020.11.7  int: english/english

I would run first, before compiling again:

  mtxrun --script cache --erase --make && mtxrun --generate

If this doesn’t work, could you replace the your \definefont with the
following version?

  \definefont[fontCoverTitle][file:BrushWood.TTF at 94pt]

(Please, adapt name and cases accordinly.)

If that doesn’t work, please include the full path.

The full path should help LMTX to find the file and it should also give
some info why LMTX cannot find the font by name.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk