On 11/7/20 7:54 PM, Tommaso Gordini wrote:
> Hello to all.
>
> I am writing to you just to know if the following code, with which I
> would like to activate the protrusion and expansion of characters in my
> document, is correct. Is the command order okay?
>
> If I wanted to use another font, are there other things to write?

Hi Tommaso,

in the next sample, replace TeX Gyre Pagella with the font family name
and it will work fine:

  \definefontfeature
    [default]
    [default]
    [expansion=quality,protrusion=quality]
  \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
  \setupbodyfont[mainface]
  \setupalign[hz,hanging]
  \starttext
  \input{zapf}