On 11/17/20 12:55 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a new version of lmtx (and mkiv). We're still in the process
> of migrating code from mkiv to lmtx (using new features).

Hans,

many thanks for the new upload.

As I reported before, I’m afraid I’m not able to update LMTX unless I
remove the three tex/texmf-*.tma files (in both Windows and Linux).

Other users have reported that this is the only method to get the update
done. But this downloads all the files, overloading your servers (after
all, this isn’t an update, just a complete install over an already
installed system).

This used to work before LMTX from 2020.09.20.

In Linux, tex/install.sh from both versions (2020.11.17 and 2020.11.15)
are exactly the same. I used a diff tool to allow no error.

What are we doing wrong that prevents the update of the installation?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk