On 19.12.20 09:10, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

YES… YES!
YES YES YES YES YES YES (I'm trying to express enthusiasm.) That's it!

The remaining question here is: where do I find such magical expressions like
"features=kannada-one"? (Why "kannada-one"? "One"???) If I know that, then (so
I assume) I could do the very same with the other Indian scripts which I use in
my work.

Robert