On 12/26/2020 11:28 AM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Hans,

When I was testing your example with freelabel in another thread, I noticed
that freedotlabel does not work in LMTX.
Here is the code from the Metafun manual which works with ConTeXt version
2020.06.25 10:55 MKIV, but not with ConTeXt version 2020.12.24 17:30 LMTX.

%% begin freedotlabel.tex
\setupbodyfont[pagella]

\starttext

\startMPcode
pair destination ;
for whereto = "up", "down", "left", "right" :
        destination := scantokens(whereto) * 1cm ;
        freedotlabel(whereto, destination, origin) ;
        drawarrow origin -- destination
        withpen pencircle scaled .25mm withcolor .625 red ;
endfor ;
\stopMPcode

\stoptext
%% end freedotlabel.tex
a renamed variable ...

vardef freedotlabel (expr asked_text, asked_location, asked_origin) =
    interim linecap := rounded ;
    draw asked_location withpen pencircle scaled freedotlabelsize ;
    draw thefreelabel(asked_text,asked_location,asked_origin) ;
enddef ;