Thanks for your reply Hans.

I half suspected that the ARM version was experimental but thought I should report it anyway.

Much as I would love to donate an ARM mini to the farm the best I can do is offer to compile on my mac mini Silicon M1, however, I would have to add the caveat that this is something I have never done so would need a lot of hand holding.

Best Wishes

Keith