On 3/6/2021 11:17 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
Hi Hans,
Some time ago, you offered this code to respond to a specific request from me. I used this code again and wanted to know if it was possible for the title "Algorithm" to be automatically centered based on the content.
Thank you

See Wolfgangs answer.

If your using lmtx ...

\startuseMPgraphic{MyFrame}
     picture p ;
     p := lmt_text [
        width  = OverlayWidth,
        height = OverlayHeight,
        text   = "\bfx\framedtextparameter{Title}",
        color  = "white",
        align  = "normal",
     ] ;
     p := anchored.ulft (p, ulcorner OverlayBox shifted (0,EmWidth)) ;
     fill OverlayBox withcolor "MyBlue" ;
     fill boundingbox p enlarged .5EmWidth withcolor "maincolor" ;
     draw p ;
     setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

watch how also maincolor is accessed as string.