Hi,

I have questions related with a journal named "Documentation
photographque". Each issue is devoted to another theme. How
should I declare this theme in bibliography fields when quoting
articles? It is quite important to get it, because the main article
is always named « Le point sur… » (I don't know exactly how to translate
it in English. Something like "an overview of…") so quoting it makes
only sense if the issue is named, at best after the title or the number.
I thought issue may do it. Am I right? Or would be comment a better
place?

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet