On 4/26/21 12:37 PM, denis.ma...@ub.unibe.ch wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> should I change the wiki or is the current behaviour a bug (that will
> eventually be corrected)?

Hi Denis,

sorry for the delayed reply.

I don’t think it’s a bug, but a feature.

> the wiki (https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Font_Switching) currently says:
>
>> These quick font switches are meant for changing the font style,
>> alternative, or size of a few words: they do not change the bodyfont, so
>> they don't affect interline spacing or math font sizes. So, if you want
>> to change the font size of an entire paragraph, use \switchtobodyfont
>> <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/switchtobodyfont> described
>> below in Complete Font Change
>> <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Font_Switching#Complete_font_change>.
>> However, it is fine to use them as style directives in setup commands,
>> that is, using them as an option for |style=
>> <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Style_and_Color_Parameters>...| in any
>> setup command that accepts |style| option

> the interline spacing as well. But it does not seem to be the case as
> the example below shows.

To change interlinespace you need either to use \switchtobodyfont[x] or
\tfx\setupinterlinespace.

In my experience, \tfx doesn’t behave in a different way as a value for
a style key than in standard text.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--