On 5/8/21 3:58 PM, denis.ma...@ub.unibe.ch wrote:
> Looks like I can confirm this... see below. But it seems to depend on your
> PDF viewer. Results in Sumatra and Acrobat differ.

Many thanks for your confirmation, Denis.

With SumatraPDF 3.1.2, I get lines without spaces between words, too.

But the wrong extra extra spaces inside some words are wrong even in
Acrobat.

Of course, I would like not have all correct spaces in SumatraPDF.

But the issue in Acrobat may be a bug.

Many tha thanks for your help,

Pablo

--