> Am 21.05.2021 um 15:15 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:
>
> I uploaded an lmtx update (only m-mathfun added).
>
> Attached a short description of this (windy stormy friday afternoon) math
> experiment. The question is, what similar features using this trickery come
> to mind.

Thank you!

I can probably simplify my invoices with such directly calculated output, even
if I don’t need a lot of math, just some addition and tax percents.
But I got no time to look into that ATM.

I also didn’t look into formatters yet.
Is there a possibility for l10n, e.g. replacing decimal points by commas? (At
the moment I’m converting via string and replace.)
e.g. can I "format" from 12.00 (1.5) to "12,00 €" ("1,50 €") or even "12,-- €"
(still "1,50 €")?

(I finally bought Ierusalimschy’s Lua book and hope to find some time for it in
the upcoming holiday week with my children.)

Hraban