Hi,

In my documents I use the MyriadPro font of Adobe. Until recently, some
glyphs were automatically replaced (in a correct way) for this font. In
ConTeXt LMTX version 2021.09.18, the replacement stopped working:

1. En dash and em dash: "--" and "---" are not by default replaced any
more. Using the font feature "trep" brings back the replacement in this
case. See https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg98162.html

2. Apostrophe: "'" is not replaced by the proper apostrophe anymore.
Unfortunately, I don't know any font feature to bring back this replacement.

Any hints for this issue? (I can provide the MyriadPro font for debugging
purposes.)

Cheers,

Christoph