On 6/29/2021 12:53 PM, denis.ma...@unibe.ch wrote:
Hi,

may I reask the question from below? Would be really great if something grouped endnotes were possible...

i need some lines to the code base for that (everything is actually already in place to support that)

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes]

\setupnotes
  [endnote]
  [way=bypart]

\setupnotes
  [endnote]
  [location=list]

\starttext

\part{First Part}

asdf\endnote{asdf}
jklö\endnote{jklö}

\part{Second Part}

asdf\endnote{asdf}
jklö\endnote{jklö}

\page

\setuplist
  [part]
  [after={\blank[samepage,big]\placelist[endnote][criterium=part]}]

\placelist
  [part]
  [criterium=all]

% \placelist
%   [endnote]
%   [criterium=text]

\stoptext

You can always ask for alist of notes but in this case there have not yet notes been flushed so that's what i need to add.

Hans

Best

Denis