Hi,

I have two separate issues here. First, I'm struggling to get math cases to work. The wiki suggests that the following code

\starttext
\startformula
 f(x) = \startmathcases
   \NC x, \NC if $0 \le x \le \frac12$ \NR
   \NC 1-x ,\NC if $\frac12 \le x \le 1$ \NR
\stopmathcases
\stopformula
\stoptext

should typeset everything after the \NC in text mode, but when I compile it's still in math mode. Is this a bug or is the wiki out of date?

Secondly, how can I enter text mode whilst in a formula, whilst also only using the roman font? For example, I would like it so that even if the whole text is wrapped in {\em ...}, the text in the formulae are in roman font. I've tried the following:

\starttext
{\em
\startformula \startalign[align=left]
\NC {\rm multiple words of text} \NR % Does not provide spacing

\NC \mathrm{multiple words of text} \NR % Does not provide spacing

\NC \text{multiple words of text} \NR % Still italicised

% \NC \text{\rm multiple words of text} \NR % Error

% \NC {\rm \text{multiple words of text}} \NR % Error
\stopalign \stopformula
}
\stoptext

Thanks,