Hi,
My first solution is incorrect ; with the second solution, I don't
understand why the first chapter is not numbered while the second is with
number 1.
Thanks.
Fabrice
\unexpanded\def\HeadTitle#1#2%
   {
     \FramedText{{\cap\labeltext{chapter}}\space#1
      \\
     \bfc#2}
   }

\unexpanded\def\processheadnumber#1%
   {\getmarking[chapternumber]}

 \setuphead
   [chapter]
   [style=\bfd,
    align={flushleft,broad},
    numbercommand=\processheadnumber,
    command=\HeadTitle]

\starttext
\startchapter [title={La récurrence}]
  \startsection[title={Le principe de récurrence}]
     \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth}
  \stopsection
  \startsection[title={Le raisonement par récurrence}]
      \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth}
  \stopsection
  \startsection[title={Récurrences fortes}]
      \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth}
  \stopsection
   \startsection[title={Exercices corrigés}]
      \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth}
  \stopsection
\stopchapter
\startchapter [title=Combinatoire-Dénombrement]
    \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth}
\stopchapter

\stoptext