Hello Wolfgang,

this look good, thank you.

See my slightly modified sample - is there a way to make "MT" horizontally
aligned, too?
- That within \tabulate is shifted somehow, neither "i0"
(\starttabulate[|l|pi0|p|]) produces well aligned result.

----
\starttext
  \startitemize[packed_,intext][headstyle_=,]
    \item MT

    \starttabulate[|l|p|p|]
    %\starttabulate[|l|pi0|p|]
      \NI MT \NC MT \NC\AR
      \NI M\input knuth \NC M\input knuth \NC\AR
    \stoptabulate

    \item MT
  \stopitemize
\stoptext