To get you started: the APA standards are defined in publ-imp-apa.mkvi and
publ-imp-apa.lua. You could try and copy these files to different names
(beginning with publ-imp-) and then make changes. You’ll have to replace the
“apa:” prefix with the name you give your own style. From my experience, it is
easier to start with empty files and then add definitions as you go than to
modify the APA files; they are very complex and pull in lots of definitions
from other files. In general: people here will be more willing to help if they
see you make some effort to help yourself.

> On 10. Aug 2021, at 13:03, Jorge Manuel via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>
> Alan,
>
> Sorry for the insistence, but I need some help in setting up my bibliography.
> I want to continue to use context, but there is no out-of-the-box solution
> for bibliographic references that are based on the harvard agsm style (this
> is the standard in my country).

That’s not relevant to your questions, is it?

> 1. Parenthetical citations
>
>       I need to remove the comma between de name and year. For example, the
> APA standard produces (Alan, 2021) I want (Alan 2021).

The comma is defined in l. 360-7 in publ-imp-apa.mkvi:

\definebtx
  [apa:\s!cite:authoryear]
  [apa:\s!cite:author]
  [\c!left={(},
   \c!right={)},
   \c!inbetween={\btxcomma},
   \c!separator:names:3={\btxcomma\textampersand\space},
   \c!separator:names:4={\btxspace\textampersand\space}]

So instead of inbetween=\btxcomma, you could try inbetween=\btxspace

> 2. Articles in bibliography
>
>      I need te remove de parenthesis in year and add single quotes in the
> article title.
>
> The standard are:
> Surname of the author(s) of the article, Initials Year of publication,
> ‘Article title in single quotes’, Journal title: title complement, Volume
> number, Issue number, Article pages.
>
> Example:
> Higson, R 2010, ‘Conceptual artists’ war on complacency’, Australian, 16
> November, p. 15.

The period after the initial is controlled by

\setupbtx [stopper:initials=]

Which you can find in publ-ini.mkxl. The default value is stopper:initials={.},
you can simply delete the {.} part, and there will be no period.

The double quotes are defined in publ-imp-default.mkvi, l. 144-8:

\definebtx
  [\s!default:\s!list:title:article]
  [\s!default:\s!list:title]
  [\c!style=, % journal is set in italics
   \c!command=\quotation]

You can either replace command=\quotation with command=\quote or adapt the
symbol for quotations for your language, e.g.

\setuplanguage[en]
        [leftquotation=\upperleftsinglesixquote,
         rightquotation=\upperrightsingleninequote]

Which would of course set the single quotes for all English text in your
document.

Once again: bibliographies are infinitely complex (if you read the source, you
will find a couple of heartfelt outbursts from Hans), you’ll see that some
changes have undesirable side effects, and it will take time to accomplish what
you need. I have found it easier to start with very simple definitions and then
add bells and whistles; the files in the distribution are complex because they
follow complex standards and try to define all possible cases. This may be a
bit overwhelming for a relative beginner.

3.Other documents

> I have other changes, but if I understand how can adapte  the article
> bibliographic style I can make my own changes  for other documents.

Possible.

Good luck.

Thomas