On 8/25/2021 11:18 AM, mf via ntg-context wrote:
Hello,
here's the error I get:

lua error : function call: ...si/context/lmtx-latest/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun.lua:4548: bad argument #2 to 'lpegmatch' (string expected, got nil)

BTW I was trying to compile lowlevel-expansion.tex in

tex/texmf-context/doc/context/sources/general/manuals/lowlevel

after I've seen (looking at the diffs in the git repo) there were some updates in the manual.
It works here ... can you try with the top line removed? Otherwise we need to zoom in on where it fails (some path split issue).