Dear List,

Here's a collection of four problems about item groups that I've just
encountered.

1. 'n' and 'packed' not playing well with other options.

This works:

    \defineitemgroup[myitems][itemize][margin=2em,before=before]
    \setupmyitems[n,packed]

    \starttext
    text
    \startmyitems
    \item 1
    \item 2
    \stopmyitems
    \stoptext

This does not:

    \defineitemgroup[myitems][itemize][margin=2em,before=before,n,packed]

This does not either:

    \defineitemgroup[myitems][itemize]
    \setupmyitems[n,packed,margin=2em,before=before]

Is there a rule for this glitch which makes it worth memorizing, or is
this just a bug?

2. 'before' not working in nested item groups.

    \starttext
    \startitemize[before=before1]
    \item 1
    \startitemize[before=before2]
    \item 2
    \stopitemize
    \stopitemize
    \stoptext

Both before1 and before2 should appear, but only before1 is shown.

3. How to wrap the line under the bulletin or number?

To be more precise, the current wrapping behavior of, say, "\item 0 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9" is:

    * 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
      8 9

How can we remove the indentation of the second line and make it like

    * 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    8 9

4. How to put the items on the same line?

That is, for "\item 0 \item 1 \item 2", I would like it to be like

    * 0   * 1   * 2

instead of

    * 0
    * 1
    * 2

My context version: 2021.03.05 19:11, texlive.

Any help with any of the problems above would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Sylvain