Dear all,

In my documents I use
\setupinteraction
    [
        author={AuthorName},
        title={MyTitle},
        subtitle={MySubtitle},
    ]
to set the document metadata. I also use
\startluacode
    local metadata = lpdf.getmetadata();
    metadata['producer']='author';
    metadata['creator']='author';
\stopluacode
to set the creator and producer. However, the document produced by ConTeXt
still has the user defined keys (pdfx:) written in the metadata. I have gone
through lpdf-xmp.lua, lpdf-ini.lua and back-ini.lua. Yet, I am not able to
figure out how to prevent the pdfx: tags from being written.

Is it possible to prevent them from being written? I prefer not to tamper with
any of the ConTeXt distribution files. In this case, is there something I can
do per-document to prevent these tags from being written?

Please advise.

Thanks,
kauśika