Hi Silvio,
I have fixed the <ADDRESS></ADDRESS> bug. You can limit the table size
(actually the number of displayed hosts) using the -e option.

Looking at http://werbach.com/barebones/barebones.html I can use
ABSMIDDLE. I've not been able to locate BGCOLOR=>.

Could you please send me (not to everyone) a mail containing as
attachment the pages with broken html?

Thanks, Luca

--
Luca Deri                Finsiel S.p.A.
Via Matteucci 34/B       56124 Pisa, Italy.