Hi David,
many thanks for your work. I believe that what you have done is fine as
it restores the initial behaviour that for some reasons went lost.

I've integrated your patch in the ntop source tree. For future patches
please feel free to send them either directly to me or to the mailing
list.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Luca

--
Luca Deri                Telecom Italia IT
Via Matteucci 34/B       56124 Pisa, Italy.