Ed,
it looks you're using an old bugged version of ntop. Please fetch the
latest version from http://www.ntop.org via CVS or
http://snapshop.ntop.org.

If you want to change the admin password select the admin menu -> users
select the pen icon and have fun.

Cheers, Luca

--
Luca Deri                Telecom Italia IT
Via Matteucci 34/B       56124 Pisa, Italy.