Jac,
please send me a traffic dump and a precise explaination of the problem.

Cheers, Luca

Jac Engel wrote:

> Yes, I have also the same problem .
> My local subnet connects via  a router to another subnet,
> all traffic  through the router is seen as coming from one host.
> In the "Host info" that host has a lot of IP addresses.
> Jac

Luca Deri                     NETikos S.p.A.
Via Matteucci 34/B            56124 Pisa, Italy.
Ph. +39/050/968.639           Fax. +39/050/968.626
Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Business: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.lucaderi.org/ ICQ: 68183632
One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of
looking at things - Henry Miller