Hi Scott,
you can sort the data according to Data Sent, or (better) start ntop
with a BPF filter that accepts only broadcast packets.

Good hunt, Luca

Scott Hebert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Someone on my network seems to be sending a large
> amount of data to all systems on a particular segment.
> In Linux, while running knetload, we all see a
> constant 8000 KB/s coming in.
>
> I believe there's probably an errant application,
> broadcasting like crazy, running on a server.
>
> What's the best way, using ntop, to determine which
> machine is the culprit ?
>
> Thanks
>
> SH

Luca Deri                     NETikos S.p.A.
Via Matteucci 34/B            56124 Pisa, Italy.
Ph. +39/050/968.639           Fax. +39/050/968.626
Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Business: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.lucaderi.org/ ICQ: 68183632
Hacker: someone who loves to program and enjoys being
clever about it - Richard Stallman