Hi Stuart,
the new list server is listgateway (the old one was listmanager), as
specified in http://www.ntop.org/needHelp.html and in the bottom of this
mail.

Can you please tell me where you've found the old address, so that I can
update the page?

Thanks, Luca

"Stuart Herd - IT Dept." wrote:

> Where is the new mail list archive located?
> going to http://listmanager.unipi.it/pipermail/ntop/ and ntop-dev shows up
> the migration at the end of April, is there a new location yet?
>
> PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If
> you are not the addressee indicated in this message or the employee or agent
> responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby on notice
> that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
> prohibited.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
> the sender by reply e-mail.  Please advise immediately if you or your
> employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
> Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not
> relate to the official business of the sender's firm shall be understood as
> neither given nor endorsed by it. E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
> error free or free from viruses. Royal does not accept any liability
> whatsoever for any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of the
> transmission of this e-mail.

Luca Deri                     NETikos S.p.A.
Via Matteucci 34/B            56124 Pisa, Italy.
Ph. +39/050/968.639           Fax. +39/050/968.626
Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Business: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.lucaderi.org/ ICQ: 68183632
Hacker: someone who loves to program and enjoys being
clever about it - Richard Stallman