Hi,

I have searched the archive and really haven't found a good answer to my simple question. I apologize if this question is a problem, but I have looked at all the available documents and haven't read an answer.

Anyway, my question is this. I see that Ntop can run as a host, border gateway, or sniffer. I just want to analyze traffic on our switched 192 network and wanted to know what commands I have to enter at runtime to make ntop see all the traffice on the network, or do I have to put it on a box that is a gateway?

Thanks in advance.