Hi
I have some problem with ntop so I am working on ntop code and need some guidances to start to work with ntop.
I have read your documents and you have wirtten that ntop will be refreshed every
three seconds so I want to know that if you mean that no packet will be considered
during this period or you will buffer all packets and this is the time to process each packet or you
will buffer  a specified number of packets and then process it?
to solve the problem of the speed of my network I have to test all of my software and sevices
so would you please help me to know more about the speed of ntop?!
thanks for attention.
Best Regards