Dear Sir,

Thank you for your fast reply, so is there is a site that I can download a version of ntop for windows that is not restricted to this small number of packets? Please advice.

Best Regards

Ramy mohsen Motawei

Planning and Designing Engineer

Data communication dep.

LINKdotNET

3 mussadak st. Dokki, Giza, Egypt

E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web: www.link.net

Tel.: +202 336 77 11 - Ext:1410

Fax: +202 336 49 10

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto contain information which is confidential and are intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking any action in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete the e-mail and any copies of it.