Mike
the nbox we sell is based on Debian. For this reason if you download
ntop from SVN (http://www.ntop.org/download.html) you can
cd ntop/packages
make -f Makefile.debian

and you will obtain a .deb package to install. This is the method we
use on the nbox.

Cheers Luca

----
Luca Deri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You must be the change you want to see in the world
Mahatma Gandhi