Of course, the interface on which ntop listens always runs in promiscuos
mode. That is how it is able to process packets not explicitly sent to it.
how did you solve your own problem?
M.A. TAMON
B.Eng, CCNP, CCNA
"A man owns nothing, not land or money, only his character, the loyalty &
courage in his heart" - Commander Chakotay - StarTrek Voyager
My BLOGs:
[ICT Business Integration] - http://ibiztech.wordpress.com
[Leadership Lessons from Movies] - http://thbs.wordpress.com
[In Search of Excellence & Perfection] - http://perfexcellence.wordpress.com