From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John A. Kilpatrick
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:34 PM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: [Ntop] Summaries not working

Under things like Summary->Network Load it is blank.  Same under
Summmary->Network Flows.  I know it's getting flows - they show up
elsewhere.  How can I troubleshoot this?  Nothing is in the logs.

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."