From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jason Perlman
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 1:21 PM
To: Ntop@unipi.it
Subject: [Ntop] display top level domain groups

I'm a NTOP newbie and I am in the dark on how to get ntop to aggregate
information to one domain.
For instance I notice that under

Network Activity: All Hosts - Data ReceivedI have multiple entries for
facebook i.e.
0.channel14.facebook.com
0.channel22.facebook.com
0.channel26.facebook.com

Is there a way to set NTOP to combine it down to just domain_name.com?
My second question is how can i easily associated a particular user
using a certain amount of bandwidth to a individual site.

i.e Suzie Slacker downloaded 1.2GB from youtube in the last 4 hours.

Thanks in advance

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."