I compiled and installed dot.

Afterwhich , I am still not able to get the network map. Below is what I
get

The server cannot find the requested page (page expired or ntop
configuration ?).

Received request:

        "GET /networkMap.html HTTP/1.1"

Unable to create temporary file

I what directory does ntop create this temporary file.
/usr/local/var/ntop/rrd permissions are set 777, even then no luck...

Any ideas??

MG

The information contained in the linked e-mail transmission and any attachments
may be privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named in the linked e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you should not review, disseminate, distribute or
duplicate this e-mail transmission or any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. We do not accept account orders
and/or instructions related to AllianceBernstein products or services by
e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders
and/or instructions. The linked e-mail transmission and any attachments are
provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed in any
manner as any solicitation or offer to buy or sell any investment opportunities
or any related financial instruments and should not be construed in any manner
as a public offer of any investment opportunities or any related financial
instruments.  If you, as the intended recipient of the linked e-mail
transmission, the purpose of which is to inform and update our clients,
prospects and consultants of developments relating to our services and
products, would not like to receive further e-mail correspondence from the
sender, please "reply" to the sender indicating your wishes.  Although we
attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we will not be liable for
any damages arising from the alteration of the contents of this linked e-mail
transmission and any attachments by a third party or as a result of any virus
being passed on. Please note: Trading instructions sent electronically to
Bernstein shall not be deemed accepted until a representative of Bernstein
acknowledges receipt electronically or by telephone. Comments in the linked
e-mail transmission and any attachments are part of a larger body of investment
analysis. For our research reports, which contain information that may be used
to support investment decisions, and disclosures, see our website at
www.bernsteinresearch.com.