Johannes,

I am in the same situation as you.... I have multiple gigs of traffic coming from a Foundry XMR 8000 and NTOP is showing it as a small meager amount compared to what is being sent out....... Any help from the list would be greatly appreciated.

-Patrick

---------------------------

jr wrote:
Hey guys,

okay so i tested with sflowtools for incorrect packetsize which is not
the case (that's reported correctly).
I also tested with the reference reporting tool from inmon for sflow and
that shows the correct amount of bandwidth.
i also tried to have sflowtool deflect sflow to netflow to ntop and see
if that makes a difference, but it didn't..
what do i have to do to make ntop show me the correct bandwidth?
regards,
johannes russek