Bill
currently what's missing in ntop is the ability to save calls stats for later retrieval. What statistics would you like to see? CDR (Call Data Records)?

REgards Luca

Bill Gallagher wrote:
Luca

Yes I am wanting to use nProbe as the VOIP probe and nTop as the collector.  My goals are to hopefully be able to do the following

1)  Place nProbe between the border router and the local network to monitor all VOIP traffic
2)  Have nProbe dump the flows to an nTop collector
3)  Be able to pull up statistics as to what calls were placed on the network over a given period of time.

Thanks for your time...

Bill Gallagher