Could you try running it only for IPv4? ... seems to be it is trying to use
v6 and not finding something. By the way, u sure u installed it with no
lingering errors? What version?
M.A. TAMON
B.Eng, CCNP, CCNA
"A man owns nothing, not land or money, only his character, the loyalty &
courage in his heart" - Commander Chakotay - StarTrek Voyager
My BLOGs:
[ICT Business Integration] - http://ibiztech.wordpress.com
[Leadership Lessons from Movies] - http://thbs.wordpress.com
[In Search of Excellence & Perfection] - http://perfexcellence.wordpress.com