With 3.3.x (8,9,10) I started noticing nTop recognizes the "Interface
ID" from the netflow exports.  This is good, BUT, rrd doesn't seem to
like it very much!  It spews out errors as fast is it can - the typical
"blah blah blah ... must have 1 second between updates ... yada yada
yada..."  I think this is because of the path for Netflow Interfaces as
noted below:

wanmon1# pwd

/usr/local/var/ntop-FieldInet-NEW/rrd/interfaces/Region02-Inet/NetFlow

wanmon1# ls

0       1       12      13      18      2       5       6       7
8

wanmon1#

So, I'll have MANY devices from Region02-Inet all exporting data from
the same interface ID, such as 12.

Same configs everywhere I did NOT have this issue with 3.2.x  I tried
playing with all the rrd settings.  Maybe if I turn of "Interfaces" it
would help, but I kinda need that data!  Any thoughts?

TIA!

Gary

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."