Tobias
can you capture some .pcap files (full packet please) containing the flows and mail the to me so I can check what happens?

Thanks Luca

On May 26, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Tobias Brunner wrote:

Hi,

I configured my Ntop installation (v3.3.10) to receive IPFIX information from our Nortel ERS55XX switches.

Ntop receives this packets, but cannot process them. All packets are recorded as "V9 Flows with Unknown Templates Received" and "Flows with Unknown Template". Can I specify a template for this switches? Or is there already a template which I have to configure?

Thanks for your help,
Ntop mailing list
Ntop@unipi.it