From: ntop-boun...@unipi.it [mailto:ntop-boun...@unipi.it] On Behalf Of
Cabeza de Baca, Matthew
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 12:50 PM
To: 'ntop@unipi.it'
Subject: [Ntop] Two Questions / issues

I have an issue that I can use assistance on.  I am using the .3.3.10 on
Fedora.

host.clusters do not work.  I have 3 cluser.hosts configured, I can see
individual hosts within the appropriate subnet ranges, but ip-host
clusters reports no data.  All I have done is to add, under preferences,
cluster.NAME = Subnet.

Thanks!

________________________________

Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless you need to. Thank
you.

------
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.

======

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."