Dear All
         I have a problem with RHEL5, I setup ntop-3.3.9  from tar.gz  source
It working successfully without any problems, and It working fine, But when I
mapped a high rate of traffic to it It bigin to crash, I had to make a
monitoring line for it in the inittab to stsrt it when it fail, But this is not
a good solution, Can anyone help me to solve this problem
(note) I use   "/usr/local/bin/ntop -i "eth0,eth1" -d -L -u ntop -P
/usr/local/var/ntop"  to start ntop

Best Regards
Bassam Muhammad