Sweet - glad it worked OK!  Now if I could just get my Solaris
configure/make problems resolved....

________________________________

From: ntop-boun...@unipi.it [mailto:ntop-boun...@unipi.it] On Behalf Of
c...@desertinet.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:15 PM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: Re: [Ntop] Ntop problems with TrafficFlow

@Gary:
The ingress/egress distinction seems to be what my problem was.  The guy
I was working with on the ROS side thought he had TrafficFlow turned on
for both interfaces, but upon further examination it wasn't.. After
setting both interfaces to feed flow information to Ntop, all the
numbers worked out beautifully.

For future reference (and anyone else with a similar problem), all I had
to do was enable both the inside and outside interfaces of the Mikrotik
router to send TrafficFlow data to my Ntop box (using the v5 protocol,
v9 seemed to have a few bugs that prevented data from being displayed
correctly).  After configuring the Ntop box to read from the Mikrotik
flows, everything worked.

Thanks for the help.