From: ntop-boun...@unipi.it [mailto:ntop-boun...@unipi.it] On Behalf Of Gary
Gatten
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 1:42 PM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: Re: [Ntop] Uninstall / Reinstall on Fedora

I don't know the directory structure on Fedora - unless RedHat / Fedory use
the same exact structure?  Ntop installs things in bin, etc, lib, man, and
share.  Ie:

/share/ntop/html

The DB files are usually in /usr/local/var/ntop.  These are where the rrd
files and runtime preferences are stored as well as misc other data files.

  _____