Hi
Ok we have our windows 2008 server setup and I am installing the first
virtual machine (another 2008 server)
Now on the Dell server we have 2 product keys
One is the 2008 product key the other says
Virtual machine key

However after installing the virtual machine and inputting the Virtual
key from the server I get an error That the product key is invalid

After checking for typos a number of times

What am I doing wrong, Is thins not the key or am I using the wrong
install media (supplied Dell badge windows 2008 install disk)

Thanks

Nigel Parker
Systems Engineer
Ultraframe (UK) Ltd
Tel:   01200 452329
Fax:   01200 452201
Web:   www.ultraframe.com
Email: mailto:nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk

The statements and opinions expressed in this email are my own and may not
represent those of Ultraframe (UK) Ltd.
This email is subject to copyright and the information contained in it is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is sent out only for intended
recipient(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are
not an intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
unlawful.