From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jon Harris
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 4:50 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] Floppy disk recovery tool

Disks in question are reporting they need to be formatted so I am guessing they
have lost(?) the correct bit/byte at the head of the disk and I don't have my
old tools to look at the bit and byte level of a drive.  I was so glad when
things moved to DVD's guess I should have figured I would get bit by old disks
at some point.

Jon