From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of William Robbins
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 8:11 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] I'm sure you have all seen today's news

Not that I disagree with the intent of the article, nor need to reform.
However "This is not the internet the world needs, or the internet its creators
envisioned." is an odd statement.
I do feel obliged to point out the Internet originated as a DARPA project:
http://www.darpa.mil/About/History/History.aspx
So what would a military complex envision exactly if not .gov utilization?

 - WJR

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Kurt Buff