From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of kz2...@googlemail.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:17 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] OT: Speaking in public

Next week, against my better judgement, I'm doing my first ever bit of
technical presentation in front of an audience...and because my submission
was apparently different and interesting, I'm going on last out of six
presenters :-(

Just wondering if anyone on the list (particularly the conference veterans)
have any tips or hints to share around this sort of thing (besides having
about five or six beers first)? I'm not a natural public speaker or
limelight-seeker, I write much better than I talk :-(

All input appreciated!

JR

Sent from my Blackberry, which may be an antique but delivers email RELIABLY